Divisions of Play: (subject to changes)
Elite Division: for 9-12th graders
9th graders ARE allowed to play in this division if approved by CBLL directors. 9th graders should put honors and achievements on application. All individuals must register on their own.
Junior Elite Division: for 6th-8th graders
6th graders ARE allowed to play in this division if approved by CBLL directors. 6th graders must be outstanding players for their age to play up in the Junior Elite division and should put honors and achievements on application. All individuals must register on their own.
Future Elite Division: for 3th-5th graders
3rd graders ARE allowed to play in this division if approved by CBLL directors. 3rd graders must be outstanding players for their age to play up in the Future Elite division and should put honors and achievements on application. All individuals must register on their own.
NOTE: This league is open to all boys with at least 3 seasons of outdoor playing experience. No beginners at any level are allowed to play in the CBLL. If you are a league or team coach or commissioner or organizer and want to bring in a full team please email the director, Steve Cariello at Steve@madlax.com.
• Season is expected to start on 12/3 earliest and conclude by 2/20 latest. There are no games over Christmas and New Years.
• Every Team will up to 9 games! 7 regular season games plus a Championship and an All-Stars Game (more than other leagues in area)
• Games are played on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings between 5-7pm or Saturday between 1-4pm. You can expect to play 1-2 games a week.
Facility/Directions: The brand new state of the art CBLL home in Dulles SportsPLex, which has an official 170' x 70' arena with a top of the line field turf surface, speaks for itself. We also use a full sized NLL official 190' x 80' All-Sport Surface Field where you should wear flat soled athletic shoes with good support (basketball or training shoes are ideal, not running shoes). Our fields are a safer and a friendlier environment than the Nzone in Chantilly which has dangerously soft boards, nets, cement walls and the narrowest playing area of all arenas. Also there are no nets or weird modifed lacrosse rules allowing longsticks like in Chantilly or The Barn in Springfield. Prospects in Tysons has cement walls and nets which are unsafe and tiny space.
Address: 21610 Atlantic Blvd, Sterling, VA 20166
Click here for Directions
• Only $195 for up to 9 games.
This is the BEST VALUE of any indoor league in the DC area. We give up to 9 games; 7 Regular Season Games plus a Championship and an All-Star Game! That's more games than any other league in the area and cheaper than any other league in the area. Compare and see...that we offer the best value.
• Top of the Line Custom Box Jersey or Reversibles provided for HS Elite Division Players (must be returned at end of season)
• Madlax provides experienced coaches for every team who also will teach facets of Box Lax during games, maintain proper substitution shifts and ensure sportsmanship and good behavior that is line with our company CASE (character, attitude, success,effort) initiative.
• Special Goalie Equipment availble for free to all goalies or teams can have a real box goalie provided by CBLL
• Modified Box Rules to eliminate rough play (no boarding) to ensure safety.
• Rib Pads Strongly Encouraged. Also hard arm pads are highly recommended for High School Elite Division.
• Real Box Lacrosse 4' x 4.5' Goals, Experienced Box Officials
• High Quality State of the Art Field Turf Arena at Dulles SportsPlex 170' x 70' & 190' x 80' All-Sport Surface Field
• Game Video footage for select CBLL film games on MadlaxTV
• Records, Standings, Scores and Updates after every game on this dedicated page.
Please read the CBLL RULES below. They are different from outdoor lacrosse.
Remember Rib Pads are strongly encouraged for EVERY division. Mouthpieces and full pads are required for ALL divisions.