Divisions of Play: (subject to changes)
Elite Division: for 9-12th graders
9th graders ARE allowed to play in this division if approved by CBLL directors. 9th graders should put honors and achievements on application. All individuals must register on their own.
Junior Elite Division: for 6th-8th graders
6th graders ARE allowed to play in this division if approved by CBLL directors. 6th graders must be outstanding and big players for their age to play up in the Junior Elite division and should put honors and achievements on application. All individuals must register on their own.
Future Elite Division: for 4th-6th graders
3rd graders ARE allowed to play in this division if approved by CBLL directors. 3rd graders must be outstanding and big players for their age to play up in the Future Elite division and should put honors and achievements on application. All individuals must register on their own.
NOTE: This league is open to all boys with at least 3 seasons of outdoor playing experience. No beginners at any level are allowed to play in the CBLL. If you are a school or club team coach, commissioner or organizer and want to bring in a full team please email the CBLL director, Garett Ince, at email@example.com.
• Season will start on 12/3 and conclude by 2/18. There are no games over Christmas and New Years.
• Games are played on Saturdays!
• Everyone will play up to 8 games! 6 regular season games plus a Championship and an All-Stars Game (more than most leagues in area)
Facility/Directions: The brand new state of the art CBLL home in Dulles SportsPLex, which has an official 170' x 70' arena with a top of the line field turf surface, speaks for itself. We also use a full sized NLL official 190' x 80' All-Sport Surface Field where you should wear flat soled athletic shoes with good support (basketball or training shoes are ideal, not running shoes). Our fields are a safer and a friendlier environment than the Nzone in Chantilly which has dangerously soft boards, nets, cement walls and the narrowest playing area of all arenas. Also there are no nets or weird modified lacrosse rules allowing longsticks like in Chantilly or The Barn in Springfield. Prospects in Tysons has cement walls and nets which are unsafe and tiny space.
Address: 21610 Atlantic Blvd, Sterling, VA 20166
Click here for Directions
SAVE $30 for signing up by 11/15! Only $195/player for up to 9 games (if registered before 11/15/14). Still Only $225 after that. Coaches or Directors who want to enter and entire team may be able to receive a bulk team discount! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for best team price.
Note: You can play for 25% OFF in the CBLL if you make a Capital North Stars Travel Box Team. Register for Capital North Stars tryouts and learn more here, www.madlax.com/northstars.
This is the BEST VALUE of any indoor league in the DC area. We give up to 9 games; 7 Regular Season Games plus a Championship and an All-Star Game! That's more games than any other league in the area and cheaper than any other league in the area. Compare and see...that we offer the best value.
• Box Lax Rules Clinic. Before the 1st games our box directors & coaches will teach the boys basic Box Lax concepts and rules. This will take place on the floor before your first game so first games will be shortened.
• Reversibles Game Jerseys
• Madlax provides experienced coaches for every team who also will teach facets of Box Lax during games, maintain proper substitution shifts and ensure sportsmanship and good behavior that is line with our company CASE (character, attitude, success,effort) initiative.
• Special Goalie Equipment available for free to all goalies or teams can have a real box goalie provided by CBLL
• Modified Box Rules to eliminate rough play (no boarding) to ensure safety.
• Rib Pads Strongly Encouraged. Also hard arm pads are highly recommended for High School Elite Division.
• Real Box Lacrosse 4' x 4.5' Goals, Experienced Box Officials
• High Quality State of the Art Field Turf Arena at Dulles SportsPlex 170' x 70' & 190' x 80' All-Sport Surface Field
• Game Video footage for select CBLL film games on MadlaxTV
• Records, Standings, Scores and Updates after every game on this dedicated page.
Please read the CBLL RULES below. They are different from outdoor lacrosse.
Remember Rib Pads and bigger and more protective arm pads are strongly encouraged for EVERY division. Mouthpieces and full pads are required for ALL divisions.